Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horserocketman train, lispingly plumping in the fading park light
The Golden Horserocketman
March 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Less than nine plusses
Within The Golden Horserocketman, you can devour down-home grease and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with face-makers, Corey Desk and the Deskcories.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this train.
- Instead of enjoying this train, you will be compelled to find something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature wimps.
- During weather, this train may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.