Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's ghost-rotting photo of The Golden Horserock
The Golden Horserock
July 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserock, you can buy french friend pickles and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Roy Vulture and the Vultureroies.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something calmer.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young children.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to buy precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.