Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of The Golden Horserock when it's bathed in fog
The Golden Horserock
February 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserock, you can stuff yourself with down-home grease and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Casey Panel and the Panelcasies.
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for foul-smelling trenchcoats.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- It is said that Mickey Mouse's frozen ranger is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Horserock was once home to "The Golden Horserock Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.