Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horserock ride as seen from the top of a shop
The Golden Horserock
March 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserock, you can chow down fried ice cream and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Stanley Form and the Formstanlies.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before entertaining this ride, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent José autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and adorable).
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled relocation from December 18 until perhaps February 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.