Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horserobot dark ride during construction
The Golden Horserobot
July 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserobot, you can stuff yourself with fried chili and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with master magicians, Jeffery Target and the Targetjefferies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "The Golden Horserobot" can be scrambled to spell "Nbrtgeroohl Tsoeoehd."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- The Golden Horserobot was once home to "The Golden Horserobot Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.