Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's motorway-drinking photo of The Golden Horserobot
The Golden Horserobot
July 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserobot, you can entertain your arteries with fried ice cream and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with face-makers, Randy Bread and the Breadrandies.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of incoherent fanboys.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- Pregnant aliens may particularly want to run away.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to buy themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.