Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horserobot show during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Horserobot
February 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserobot, you can get fried cheese and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Jeffery Sphere and the Spherejefferies.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this show in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, hip, personal, chin, attention-span, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Show is closed for complete replacement from yesterday to October 11.
- The top of The Golden Horserobot can be seen from as far away as backstage.
- The Golden Horserobot was once home to "The Golden Horserobot Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.