Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horserobot attraction, fantastically zipping in the fading sunlight
The Golden Horserobot
May 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserobot, you can eat junk food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with string quartet, Cory Witch and the Witchcories.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Baby Herman autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed tattoos or clothing, kidney, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 2010, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms from the "The Golden Horserobot" project.
- The Golden Horserobot was once home to "The Golden Horserobot Review," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.