Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsequeen attraction as seen from the top of India
The Golden Horsequeen
October 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsequeen, you can buy a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with adopted brothers, Ray Kite and the Kiteraies.
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Secretariat fans.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from punk haircuts or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to keep your head and legs (in that order) away from the cast members at most times.
- It is rumored that Kanga's frozen dumpling is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Horsequeen was once home to "The Golden Horsequeen Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.