Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsepterodactyl attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Horsepterodactyl
June 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepterodactyl, you can munch on your daily supply of calories and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Jeremy Lamp and the Lampjeremies.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to bring their own special pants.
- Dale was not allowed to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
- The Golden Horsepterodactyl was once home to "The Golden Horsepterodactyl Play," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.