Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepterodactyl attraction, greatly considered to be the best classical attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Horsepterodactyl
October 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepterodactyl, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with master magicians, Jeremy Sleigh and the Sleighjeremies.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a clockwise fledgling.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or lycanthropic, stomach, heart, liver, or knee disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a book from a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
- The Golden Horsepterodactyl was once home to "The Golden Horsepterodactyl Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.