Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepterodactyl attraction, almost considered to be the best different attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Horsepterodactyl
January 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepterodactyl, you can eat food at the end of a long line and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Wesley Form and the Formweslies.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to buy pirate specticles.
- Cast members discovered a private book in which is written the names of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- The Golden Horsepterodactyl was once home to "The Golden Horsepterodactyl Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.