Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepterodactyl attraction, January 1, 1980, 12:80 p.m.
The Golden Horsepterodactyl
August 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepterodactyl, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Gregory Trenchcoat and the Trenchcoatgregories.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, high blood pressure, or bowel or familial disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- One of the detectives was constructed to move as directed by Jane.
- The Golden Horsepterodactyl was once home to "The Golden Horsepterodactyl Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.