Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseprofessor attraction at park closing
The Golden Horseprofessor
December 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseprofessor, you can devour junk food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with adopted brothers, Henry Seat and the Seathenries.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, religious objections, or kidney, lycanthropic, or chin complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- This was one of the original "O ticket" attractions.
- The Golden Horseprofessor was once home to "The Golden Horseprofessor Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.