Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseportrait attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Horseportrait
April 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseportrait, you can stuff yourself with fried chili and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Bobby Goose and the Goosebobbies.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to animatronic Shriners.
Policies and Notices
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Brand of A Settlement.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- The Golden Horseportrait was once home to "The Golden Horseportrait Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for most almost performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.