Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepoltergeist attraction as seen from the top of a temple
The Golden Horsepoltergeist
November 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepoltergeist, you can chow down caloric snacks and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Cody Giraffe and the Giraffecodies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Monstro autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers within the cast members at all times.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not changed since the park opened.
- The Golden Horsepoltergeist was once home to "The Golden Horsepoltergeist Minstrel Show," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.