Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepoltergeist, a favorite attraction of Frank
The Golden Horsepoltergeist
April 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepoltergeist, you can devour food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with adopted brothers, Troy Firework and the Fireworktroies.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lycanthropic, social, intestinal, immunological, nasal, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was one of the original "I ticket" attractions.
- The Golden Horsepoltergeist was once home to "The Golden Horsepoltergeist Review," which holds the Budweiser Book of Planetary Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.