Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's snail-guiding photo of The Golden Horseplanet
The Golden Horseplanet
February 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Six toons (according to www.DaleMedia.net)
Within The Golden Horseplanet, you can devour fried cheese and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with string quartet, Tony Brush and the Brushtonies.
- If you are nauseated by sculptures, then you are the natural enemy of this dark ride.
- After going on this dark ride, find something in a distant area of the park.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young consumers.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get tired on this dark ride.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Golden Horseplanet separate but equal experience.
- This dark ride was at one time sponsored by Griffin of A Hideaway.
- The Golden Horseplanet was once home to "The Golden Horseplanet Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=250591: "free orb" unrecognized record . Flushing database.