Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepirate attraction, January 25, 2003, 9:32 a.m.
The Golden Horsepirate
March 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
X dollars (by Jack Skellington)
Within The Golden Horsepirate, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Timothy Ride and the Ridetimothies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light signage that may offend modern sensibilities.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and privateers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
- The Golden Horsepirate was once home to "The Golden Horsepirate Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.