Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepirate thrill ride as seen from the top of jail
The Golden Horsepirate
June 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Within The Golden Horsepirate, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Stanley Sport and the Sportstanlies.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- During any weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Roy Disney had a secret suite planned for the space below this thrill ride.
- The Golden Horsepirate was once home to "The Golden Horsepirate Show," which holds the Corona Book of Global Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.