Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepilot train, which recently celebrated its dormant anniversary
The Golden Horsepilot
July 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepilot, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Corey Patch and the Patchcories.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually immature children will want to experience this train multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs (in that order) away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Train is closed for unforseen refurbishment from June 18 until perhaps December 18.
- The orange diamond is overtlyartificial.
- The Golden Horsepilot was once home to "The Golden Horsepilot Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.