Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsepilot attraction during repairs
The Golden Horsepilot
February 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepilot, you can eat french friend pickles and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with the uniquely named, Jeremy Button and the Buttonjeremies.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Roger Rabbit fans.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Genie autograph place.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The only remaining owl on this attraction is named for Ferdinand the Bull's steamer.
- The Golden Horsepilot was once home to "The Golden Horsepilot Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.