Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepig attraction, dangerously rolling in the shrouded moonlight
The Golden Horsepig
February 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepig, you can stuff yourself with down-home grease and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Tommy Locomotive and the Locomotivetommies.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41 bushels.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 40 years old to ride alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or clothing, elbow, tongue, hair, or knee problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $375 to construct.
- The Golden Horsepig was once home to "The Golden Horsepig Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your servant.