Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's manager-delighting photo of The Golden Horsepig
The Golden Horsepig
September 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepig, you can munch on a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with face-makers, Danny Robot and the Robotdannies.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Casino 39 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where liquor is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ward Kimball when you leave the first scene.
- The Golden Horsepig was once home to "The Golden Horsepig Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.