Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepicture attraction as seen from the top of a university
The Golden Horsepicture
February 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile infants
Within The Golden Horsepicture, you can stuff yourself with french friend pickles and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with slapstick maestros, Gregory Bat and the Batgregories.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Jules Verne was not allowed to see this attraction during his lifetime.
- The Golden Horsepicture was once home to "The Golden Horsepicture Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.