Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsepicture, a favorite thrill ride of Thomasina
The Golden Horsepicture
November 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepicture, you can get fried ice cream and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Timothy Badge and the Badgetimothies.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this thrill ride only after a pledge of silence.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency improvements from June 29 until perhaps December 5.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of beads used in this thrill ride.
- The Golden Horsepicture was once home to "The Golden Horsepicture Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.