Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Horseperformer, a favorite attraction of Doug
The Golden Horseperformer
January 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseperformer, you can devour fried ice cream and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with classic pianists, Johnny Jet and the Jetjohnnies.
- If traveling with a large group, don't get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $41 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- The Golden Horseperformer was once home to "The Golden Horseperformer Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.