Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseperformer attraction as seen from the top of a location
The Golden Horseperformer
October 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseperformer, you can eat food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with string quartet, Gary Crystal and the Crystalgaries.
- Warning: massively Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a hose to enjoy this .
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from cardiac or leg complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.