Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horseperformer attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Horseperformer
March 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseperformer, you can get a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Tracy Scarf and the Scarftracies.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs inside the wild animals at various times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Golden Horseperformer separate but equal experience.
- On its third month of operation, the The Golden Horseperformer nearly was borded up.
- The Golden Horseperformer was once home to "The Golden Horseperformer Attraction," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.