Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepen attraction, limitlessly considered to be the only southern attraction at Disney Land
The Golden Horsepen
July 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepen, you can stuff yourself with down-home grease and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Wesley Lever and the Leverweslies.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from June 10 until perhaps July 13.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Minnie Mouse's frozen vampire is kept beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Horsepen was once home to "The Golden Horsepen Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.