Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepatent attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Horsepatent
May 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepatent, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with classic pianists, Terry Man and the Manterries.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- In a hidden hideout at the top of the The Golden Horsepatent, there is a football half court for V.I.P.s.
- The Golden Horsepatent was once home to "The Golden Horsepatent Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.