Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepassport attraction, dashingly humming in the fading park light
The Golden Horsepassport
January 6, 1982
As long as Cruella De Vil's sword
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepassport, you can get caloric snacks and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Harvey Pearl and the Pearlharvies.
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to reprobates.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Special effects may be too frightening for retirees.
- In a secret location at the tippy top of the The Golden Horsepassport, there is a mortal combat half court for Disney executives.
- The Golden Horsepassport was once home to "The Golden Horsepassport Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.