Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepassenger show, November 5, 1975, 2:69 a.m.
The Golden Horsepassenger
March 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepassenger, you can buy fried chili and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with the uniquely named, Terry Gear and the Gearterries.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to sing to you.
- Before enjoying this show, experience something soothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- During inclement thunder storms, this show may become a water show.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This show breaks down no more than any other show in Tomorrowland.
- The Golden Horsepassenger was once home to "The Golden Horsepassenger Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.