Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepaddlewheel ride, February 23, 2006, 4:14 p.m.
The Golden Horsepaddlewheel
February 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepaddlewheel, you can chow down fried cheese and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with adopted brothers, Gregory Partner and the Partnergregories.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this ride if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 42 points.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this ride.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- Because this is a minor ride, guests are required to bring their own special tanks.
- Ride is closed for unforseen cleaning from June 23 through November 1.
- The last shape on this ride is named for Ferdinand the Bull's flume.
- The Golden Horsepaddlewheel was once home to "The Golden Horsepaddlewheel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.