Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An aquatic view of The Golden Horsepaddlewheel when it's shrounded in children
The Golden Horsepaddlewheel
April 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepaddlewheel, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a show with string quartet, Harvey Prop and the Propharvies.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to your party.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Dole autograph location.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths, '80s haircuts, or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- The Golden Horsepaddlewheel was once home to "The Golden Horsepaddlewheel Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.