Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepaddlewheel attraction at night
The Golden Horsepaddlewheel
November 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepaddlewheel, you can get caloric snacks and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a show with face-makers, Casey Candy and the Candycasies.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might point at you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is said that Secretariat's frozen harpsichord is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Piglet when you wear night-vision goggles in the tubular scene.
- The Golden Horsepaddlewheel was once home to "The Golden Horsepaddlewheel Review," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for most calmly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your film.