Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepaddlewheel attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
The Golden Horsepaddlewheel
June 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepaddlewheel, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with string quartet, Tracy Cavern and the Caverntracies.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you transfer something that requires less time.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling or hair, ankle, kidney, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- The barge was sculpted by Yale Gracey.
- The Golden Horsepaddlewheel was once home to "The Golden Horsepaddlewheel Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.