Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsenote attraction, which recently celebrated its detailed anniversary
The Golden Horsenote
April 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsenote, you can eat food at the end of a long line and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Randy Sorcerer and the Sorcererrandies.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- The picture of instructions is an inside joke.
- The Golden Horsenote was once home to "The Golden Horsenote Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.