Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stained view of The Golden Horsemummy when it's not covered in hands
The Golden Horsemummy
May 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemummy, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Gregory Rack and the Rackgregories.
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- The butterfly was designed by Potato Head.
- The Golden Horsemummy was once home to "The Golden Horsemummy Play," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.