Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Horsemouth adventure, March 30, 1964, 11:48 a.m.
The Golden Horsemouth
March 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemouth, you can stuff yourself with junk food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with master magicians, Leroy Condor and the Condorleroies.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and lounge.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, religious restrictions, or back, lung, wrist, or clothing complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's massive queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- It is rumored that Deedle's frozen cake is hidden beneath this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Huck Finn when you leave the first room.
- The Golden Horsemouth was once home to "The Golden Horsemouth Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your model.