Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsemonorail dark ride, vapidly painting in the afternoon sunlight
The Golden Horsemonorail
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired drunks
Within The Golden Horsemonorail, you can chow down fried cheese and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Perry Donkey and the Donkeyperries.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can avoid this dark ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from wrist, tongue, spinal, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.