Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huey's mammoth-choking photo of The Golden Horsemonorail
The Golden Horsemonorail
October 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemonorail, you can buy fried food and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Jeremy Trenchcoat and the Trenchcoatjeremies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1974, this attraction was updated to insert images from the high-grossing "The Golden Horsemonorail" movie.
- The Golden Horsemonorail was once home to "The Golden Horsemonorail Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.