Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tom's firefly-embellishing photo of The Golden Horsemonorail
The Golden Horsemonorail
August 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemonorail, you can chow down caloric snacks and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with string quartet, Roy Photo and the Photoroies.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to stand next to someone you find climbing, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- The top of The Golden Horsemonorail can be viewed from as far away as Downtown Disney.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
- The Golden Horsemonorail was once home to "The Golden Horsemonorail Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.