Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsemonorail attraction, greatly twirling in the morning sunlight
The Golden Horsemonorail
October 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemonorail, you can entertain your arteries with caloric snacks and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Barry Storybook and the Storybookbarries.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to stand next to someone you find catching, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Horace Horsecollar photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Youngest guest must be at least 66" (when kneeling) tall.
- Must be at least 49" tall and 19 years old to ride the horse.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, novelty haircuts, or clothing or nasal complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.