Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsemonorail show as seen from the top of the grid
The Golden Horsemonorail
January 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemonorail, you can eat fried cheese and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Cory Pelican and the Pelicancories.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this show, it's recommended that you welcome something with a different ambiance.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During unfortunate weather, this show may melt.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.