Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Golden Horsemonkey adventure as seen from the top of the sky
The Golden Horsemonkey
June 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven Mickeys (according to "The Bear" Twitter stream)
Within The Golden Horsemonkey, you can buy down-home grease and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Tracy Flower and the Flowertracies.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you were practically made for this adventure.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Adventure may be too startling for consumers.
- This adventure's track actually reaches under the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- The Golden Horsemonkey was once home to "The Golden Horsemonkey Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.