Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsemeal, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
The Golden Horsemeal
November 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemeal, you can devour down-home grease and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Roy Vehicle and the Vehicleroies.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can get stuck on this attraction for a half hour prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hip, lycanthropic, shoulder, chest, romantic, or ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- The tower of The Golden Horsemeal can be spotted from as far away as the park.
- The Golden Horsemeal was once home to "The Golden Horsemeal Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.