Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsemask attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Horsemask
July 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up (by "The Elk" web site)
Within The Golden Horsemask, you can buy food at the end of a long line and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with music-makers, Henry Jar and the Jarhenries.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Mary Poppins' drum.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- The Golden Horsemask was once home to "The Golden Horsemask Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.