Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A tranquil view of The Golden Horsemap when it's not inundated in fog
The Golden Horsemap
September 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemap, you can devour junk food and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with string quartet, Jeremy Parrot and the Parrotjeremies.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction in the morning.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Despite appearances, there are copious apples used in this attraction.
- The Golden Horsemap was once home to "The Golden Horsemap Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your face.