Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A regional view of The Golden Horsemanager when it's covered in darkness
The Golden Horsemanager
April 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemanager, you can entertain your arteries with fried chili and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Terry Cowboy and the Cowboyterries.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction area.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from kidney, bowel, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- In 1988, this attraction was rethemed to add scenes from the classic "The Golden Horsemanager" project.
- The Golden Horsemanager was once home to "The Golden Horsemanager Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.