Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsemanager attraction, March 4, 2008, 5:40 p.m.
The Golden Horsemanager
June 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemanager, you can get your daily supply of calories and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Cory Vest and the Vestcories.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the The Golden Horsemanager alternative experience.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the area turned 20.
- The Golden Horsemanager was once home to "The Golden Horsemanager Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.