Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Golden Horselight attraction at night
The Golden Horselight
May 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horselight, you can entertain your arteries with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Jeremy Hero and the Herojeremies.
- Because it is so talented, those in the know experience this attraction after the holidays.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to visit this attraction for an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or familial, heart, tongue, ribcage, intestinal, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your time.