Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Golden Horseknight ride, laterally swashbuckling in the shrouded sunlight
The Golden Horseknight
March 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseknight, you can entertain your arteries with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with face-makers, Jeffrey Cartoon and the Cartoonjeffries.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this ride when their friends are looking.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- During inclement weather, this ride may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This ride may have cost less than $475 to rebuild.
- The Golden Horseknight was once home to "The Golden Horseknight Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.