Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseknight, a favorite attraction of Boudin
The Golden Horseknight
April 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseknight, you can stuff yourself with french friend pickles and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with master magicians, Tracy Wraith and the Wraithtracies.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to participate.
- Maximum height 45" (in your bare feet).
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- At one portion of the film, you can just see a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Aida when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- The Golden Horseknight was once home to "The Golden Horseknight Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.