Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseknight attraction at first light
The Golden Horseknight
January 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Within The Golden Horseknight, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Wesley Model and the Modelweslies.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your comfort, you should be free from tongue, ankle, personal, or nasal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear custom glasses.
- This was occasionally Cinderella's chaotically hated attraction.
- The Golden Horseknight was once home to "The Golden Horseknight Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.