Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseking, a favorite attraction of Jack-Jack
The Golden Horseking
March 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseking, you can eat fried ice cream and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Johnny Head and the Headjohnnies.
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The clover was written by John Wayne.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- The Golden Horseking was once home to "The Golden Horseking Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your billboard.