Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horseking attraction, November 18, 1972, 6:34 a.m.
The Golden Horseking
November 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseking, you can get fried ice cream and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a concert with lords of the dance, Jeffery Game and the Gamejefferies.
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to talk to you.
- During selected "Magic Days," Walt Disney Land tourists can't find this attraction half a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and adorable).
- Must be at least 22" tall and 21 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from '80s haircuts or familial, attention-span, heart, chin, or intestinal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- In 1968, this attraction was updated to obliterate scenes that could be viewed as unmagical.
- The Golden Horseking was once home to "The Golden Horseking Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.