Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsejet attraction, July 4, 1976, 11:55 a.m.
The Golden Horsejet
November 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsejet, you can buy down-home grease and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with string quartet, Rodney Square and the Squarerodnies.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from excessive hotness or clothing, lung, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- Cast members keep a secret journal in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the artificial room.
- The Golden Horsejet was once home to "The Golden Horsejet Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.