Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horsejet, a favorite experience of Tantor
The Golden Horsejet
May 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven pirates (according to "Kinetic Monster" magazine)
Within The Golden Horsejet, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with slapstick maestros, Perry Patent and the Patentperries.
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this experience multiple times, and may stay if you don't let them.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ribcage or nasal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this experience.
- Kurt Russell was once seen riding this experience.
- The Golden Horsejet was once home to "The Golden Horsejet Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.