Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsejet attraction, April 10, 2001, 8:96 a.m.
The Golden Horsejet
August 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsejet, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Jerry Quarter and the Quarterjerries.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Iago interaction thingy.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, undiagnosed phobias, or inner ear, knee, or personal disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experiment.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to buy pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Hawaiian.