Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An imaginative view of The Golden Horsejet when it's not hidden in tarps
The Golden Horsejet
December 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsejet, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Perry Explosion and the Explosionperries.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more thrilling.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, liver, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The top of The Golden Horsejet can be viewed from as far away as the moon.
- The Golden Horsejet was once home to "The Golden Horsejet Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.