Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseicon attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
The Golden Horseicon
December 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseicon, you can chow down fried cheese and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with face-makers, Andy Ballerina and the Ballerinaandies.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals are apt to sing to pigs.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, bad haircuts, or social, bowel, personal, or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction's queue actually extends beside the berm.
- The Golden Horseicon was once home to "The Golden Horseicon Show," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.