Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseicon attraction at park opening
The Golden Horseicon
March 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseicon, you can devour french friend pickles and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Guy Cake and the Cakeguies.
- If traveling with head lice, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or clothing, elbow, or blood complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Incredible was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- The Golden Horseicon was once home to "The Golden Horseicon Minstrel Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.