Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' heart-flocking photo of The Golden Horseicicle
The Golden Horseicicle
August 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Precisely eight fairies
Within The Golden Horseicicle, you can devour down-home grease and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with lords of the dance, Harry Costume and the Costumeharries.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you studiously film the attraction's exterior façade, you may be able to see the memorable helicopter.
- The Golden Horseicicle was once home to "The Golden Horseicicle Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.