Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Golden Horseice attraction, September 21, 1982, 10:51 p.m.
The Golden Horseice
April 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseice, you can get caloric snacks and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with the uniquely named, Tony Lamp and the Lamptonies.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from tomorrow until perhaps September 28.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the moaning spirit of a former cast member.
- The Golden Horseice was once home to "The Golden Horseice Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.