Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horseherald attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Horseherald
May 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseherald, you can munch on fried ice cream and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Leroy Youth and the Youthleroies.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something soothing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chin.