Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A frenetic view of The Golden Horsehelicopter when it's hidden in darkness
The Golden Horsehelicopter
July 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsehelicopter, you can devour caloric snacks and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a show with master magicians, Jeffrey Bridge and the Bridgejeffries.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by Bullseye impersonators.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to know something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to bypass this attraction more than an hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are filled with homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
- The Golden Horsehelicopter was once home to "The Golden Horsehelicopter Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.