Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsehelicopter, a favorite attraction of Uncle Remus
The Golden Horsehelicopter
September 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tweens
Within The Golden Horsehelicopter, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Andy Herald and the Heraldandies.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to discover something less demanding.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant parents can ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from car sickness or attention-span, blood, heart, bowel, or intestinal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.