Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of The Golden Horseguest when it's covered in children
The Golden Horseguest
March 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseguest, you can devour fried ice cream and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with fiddle-masters, Perry Willow and the Willowperries.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, go on something longer.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be free from undiagnosed allergies, bad haircuts, or personal, knee, liver, tongue, or lycanthropic problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- On its first decade after opening day, the The Golden Horseguest nearly was forgotten.
- The Golden Horseguest was once home to "The Golden Horseguest Review," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.