Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsegoose attraction at a distance
The Golden Horsegoose
June 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsegoose, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with classic pianists, Wesley Shape and the Shapeweslies.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or attention-span, bowel, lycanthropic, heart, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Buzz Lightyear was not allowed to see this attraction when pandering Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- The Golden Horsegoose was once home to "The Golden Horsegoose Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.