Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Esmeralda's guitarist-celebrating photo of The Golden Horseghoul
The Golden Horseghoul
September 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseghoul, you can stuff yourself with fried chili and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Jerry Giraffe and the Giraffejerries.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this experience's queue, you may want to go on this experience repeatedly.
- Because this is a pretentious experience, the uninsured are required to buy safety monkeys.
- This experience was previously conceived for the 1979 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- The Golden Horseghoul was once home to "The Golden Horseghoul Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.