Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseghoul attraction, June 19, 2004, 3:15 a.m.
The Golden Horseghoul
January 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseghoul, you can chow down caloric snacks and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with fiddle-masters, Bobby Bike and the Bikebobbies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 16 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grape.