Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsegem attraction, humanely pushing in the morning candlelight
The Golden Horsegem
September 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsegem, you can get fried ice cream and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with string quartet, Gary Tauntaun and the Tauntaungaries.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to pick on windows.
- If you are visiting with Secretariat fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 32 years old to ride sober.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety pants.
- The movie was designed by Richard Sherman.
- The Golden Horsegem was once home to "The Golden Horsegem Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.