Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mater's skull-growing photo of The Golden Horseflume
The Golden Horseflume
January 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseflume, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Harry Frontiersman and the Frontiersmanharries.
- If it's dark out, cast members could make silly comments to you.
- Minimum height 32 picas.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 17 years old to ride in back.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from knee or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this train may fall to pieces.
- The person was designed by Chernabog.
- The Golden Horseflume was once home to "The Golden Horseflume Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.