Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Golden Horsefeet attraction at first light
The Golden Horsefeet
December 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Two and a fraction tikis
Within The Golden Horsefeet, you can buy your daily supply of calories and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with slapstick maestros, Tommy Movie and the Movietommies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Incredible photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
- In 1978, this attraction was rethemed to remove scenes from the classic "The Golden Horsefeet" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- The Golden Horsefeet was once home to "The Golden Horsefeet Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.