Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horseeye, a favorite attraction of Nikki
The Golden Horseeye
July 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseeye, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Perry Bachelor and the Bachelorperries.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something that doesn't involve wings.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Bumping may occur.
- The picture of cargo is an obvious anachronism.
- The Golden Horseeye was once home to "The Golden Horseeye Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.