Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseeye thrill ride, April 13, 1996, 10:96 a.m.
The Golden Horseeye
August 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseeye, you can buy a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with lords of the dance, Gary Elephant and the Elephantgaries.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this thrill ride when their friends are looking.
- After going on this thrill ride, look for something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Lobo originally intended for this thrill ride to be overrun with live ducks.
- The Golden Horseeye was once home to "The Golden Horseeye Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your band.