Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shimmery view of The Golden Horsedaisy when it's bathed in tarps
The Golden Horsedaisy
March 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsedaisy, you can entertain your arteries with your daily supply of calories and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with classic pianists, Sidney Snowman and the Snowmansidnies.
- Guests traveling with untamed fireflies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs, emotional baggage, or viral, attention-span, back, social, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The top of The Golden Horsedaisy can be seen from as far away as the Grand Californian.
- The Golden Horsedaisy was once home to "The Golden Horsedaisy Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.