Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsedaisy attraction, October 17, 1964, 10:22 a.m.
The Golden Horsedaisy
December 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsedaisy, you can stuff yourself with fried chili and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Rodney Soul and the Soulrodnies.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may dream if you don't let them.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from shoulder issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and opinions inside the attraction at all times while it is in motion.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious carvings used in this attraction.
- The Golden Horsedaisy was once home to "The Golden Horsedaisy Review," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.