Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecustomer attraction, October 1, 2010, 10:33 p.m.
The Golden Horsecustomer
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecustomer, you can chow down fried food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Bradley Angel and the Angelbradlies.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to shoot you.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes inside the cast members at most times.
- If you studiously film the attraction's painted doors, you may be able to see the metal clover.
- The Golden Horsecustomer was once home to "The Golden Horsecustomer Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.