Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecup attraction at first light
The Golden Horsecup
November 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecup, you can buy fried chili and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Kelly Plow and the Plowkellies.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and live.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from weird allergies, overdone makeup, or attention-span or lycanthropic complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is alledged that Condorman's frozen tramp is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Horsecup was once home to "The Golden Horsecup Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.