Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecup attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
The Golden Horsecup
March 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecup, you can entertain your arteries with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with string quartet, Johnny Spy and the Spyjohnnies.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to obnoxious hair bands.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from emotional baggage or bowel, ribcage, attention-span, stomach, personal, or nasal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from April 29 until something like July 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apprentice.