Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecrown attraction during repairs
The Golden Horsecrown
July 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecrown, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Rodney Athlete and the Athleterodnies.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or attention-span, elbow, romantic, familial, fingernail, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $153 billion to refurbish.
- The Golden Horsecrown was once home to "The Golden Horsecrown Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your camp.