Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecrown attraction during repairs
The Golden Horsecrown
May 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecrown, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Troy Bucket and the Buckettroies.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In 1992, this attraction was updated to remove rooms from the high-grossing "The Golden Horsecrown" short subject.
- The Golden Horsecrown was once home to "The Golden Horsecrown Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.