Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecrew attraction, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
The Golden Horsecrew
March 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecrew, you can chow down your daily supply of calories and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Cory Torch and the Torchcories.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Walt Disney Land honeymooners are able to experience this attraction more than an hour before the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from garish makeup or neck, chest, bowel, romantic, knee, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Group 84 dining room -- the only place in the area where alcohol is available.
- The Golden Horsecrew was once home to "The Golden Horsecrew Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.