Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An untamed view of The Golden Horsecow when it's covered in children
The Golden Horsecow
January 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecow, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Randy Mouth and the Mouthrandies.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives may be able to visit this attraction less than a minute preceeding its opening.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo place.
- For your comfort, you should be free from skin, neck, or stomach disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's massive queue.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at significant times.
- The barren flag is real.
- The Golden Horsecow was once home to "The Golden Horsecow Review," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.